The Alen BreatheSmart Classic HEPA Air Purifier features an easy to replace True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter that combines several layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home. Polluted air first passes through Alen’s replaceable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a True HEPA material that attracts and captures up to 99% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Versatile filter options are available with additional filtration layers to address bacteria, chemicals, heavy odor and smoke concerns. The Classic’s ozone-safe Ionizer complements the True HEPA filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured.
The Alen BreatheSmart Classic True HEPA Air Purifier circulates all of the air within a 1100 square foot space more than twice every hour on its highest speed. It comes standard with the HEPA-Pure Filter, designed for easy replacement. We recommend regular filter replacements to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance. Replace your filter every 10-12 months when running the air purifier 24/7. The Classic’s Filter Life Timer indicates when it is time to replace the filter based on the operating fan speed and duration of use. The optimal filter replacement frequency may vary based on your environment and health concerns.
- Unit includes HEPA-Pure Filter
- Makes cleaning the air simple with SmartSensor Technology that automatically adjusts airflow when it detects allergens and pollutants in your air
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by capturing airborne dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen
- Purifies large amounts of air while maintaining a peaceful environment with WhisperMax Technology
- Covers up to 1100 square feet, removing 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Offers versatile filter options to address specific needs, including bacteria, chemicals, heavy odor and smoke
- Includes Alen’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply