Designed for the Alen Paralda Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Fresh Filter combines two layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home. Polluted air first moves through Alen’s unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen’s Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, light smoke, and various other household materials.
Benefits of the Alen HEPA-Fresh Filter:
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing dust, light smoke, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
Instructions for Use:
- Over time, the HEPA-Fresh Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend regular filter replacements, at least every 6-12 months with normal use.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.