The Vornado PCO500 Air Purifier uses four different technologies to purify your air. A charcoal pre-filter traps larger particles such as hair. Then a HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne contaminants from the air. Vornado’s patented silverscreen technology uses Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) to destroy contaminants, and a UV light kills bacteria and viruses.
The Vornado Air Purifier weighs approximately 20 pounds and has easy-to-use touch controls. It uses both particle and odor sensors to adjust the fan speed. A light sensor detects low light levels and sleep mode dims the lights and fan speeds. Child lock allows you to keep your settings and prevent children from changing them. Filter indicator lights tell you when to change the prefilter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb.
- Unit includes carbon pre-filter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb
- Covers up to 265 square feet
- Includes a 5 year limited warranty
- Simple touch controls
- Particle, odor and light sensors
- Auto Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Filter Indicator Lights tell you when to change the prefilter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb
- Child lock for controls