Top 5 Air Purifiers to Remove Teen Bedroom Odors
By Bianca Herron
12 min read
If you’re the parent of a teenager, you’re likely familiar with smelly odors that never seem to go away — no matter how much you clean your teen bedroom. With families spending more time at home this past year, you’ve likely tried to find the best odor eliminator to help your teen keep a clean bedroom. This task can be hard to achieve when you can’t quickly identify these smells or know how to combat them.
Luckily, here at airpurifiers.com, we’ve researched for you. We understand that cleaning products and washing laundry only lasts for so long, especially if your teen doesn’t clean their room regularly and leaves smelly clothes and socks everywhere. An excellent solution to get rid of odors is an air purifier.
Read on to find out how air purifiers are a smart choice to help remove teen bedroom odors.
Can Air Purifiers Help Alleviate Bedroom Odors?
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 15 x 25 inches
- Weight: 21.4 pounds
- Four-stage filtration system
- Medical-Grade True HEPA filter and B4-Pure filter
- 800 square feet room coverage
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 9.8 x 22.2 inches
- Weight: 16.8 pounds
- Energy Star Rated
- 625 square feet room coverage
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.5 x 23 inches
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Five-stage filtration system
- Three fan speeds
- Covers up to 1,560 square feet
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 22.91 x 14.8 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Smart and energy efficient
- Five fan speeds
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 15.1 x 21.3 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Three-stage filtration system
- True HEPA filter eliminates airborne particles traditional filters cannot trap
- 259 square feet room coverage